smart-me offers the technological solutions to make energy management of entire buildings easy, affordable and suitable for the mass. Our devices measure different energy sources such as current, heat, water or gas and upload the data via Wi-Fi interface directly into the smart-me cloud. The consumer obtains a precise understanding of how much of a certain energy type is being used in a particular location and during a defined period of time.
smart-me was founded in 2014 and has since reached break-even and is fastly growing. We are young team of currently 15 people.
For the reinforcement of our team, we are looking for a
Embedded Software Engineer (f/m), 80-100%
- You develop the firmware for our IOT devices (energy meters, EV charging stations)
- You work on the development of our new products
- You keep our products up-to-date
- Degree in software development or similar
- Experience in the programming of C,C++, Rust or similar
- Good knowledge of agile software development
- Excellent programming skills
- Willingness to take take over responsibility
- You enjoy teamwork and have good communication skills, spoken and written, for working in an interdisciplinary, dynamic and innovative company
- You have applied English skills for everyday work
- You show a high level of commitment, flexibility and resilience
- Practical experience with real-time systems and in the development of IoT devices (WLAN, LTE, …)
- Experience in software development with GIT, Eclipse, ARM, MSP430
- Practical experience in the field of technical project management.
- Exciting and varied job in an innovative start-up company
- Short communication and decision-making channels
- Working in an interdisciplinary team and diverse development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies
- A diverse range of tasks and responsibilities and independent work
- The opportunity to get actively involved and help shape the future of a growing company
Are you intrigued?
If yes, please send your complete application documents including a CV and a cover letter as well as your qualifications/diplomas to givemethisjob(at)smart-me.com (preferably in a single PDF-document). In case of questions you may write to the above-mentioned e-mail address or call David Eberli at +41 41 511 09 99 directly.