The smart-me 3-phase meter with WiFi interface delivers precise, live energy data to the smart-me cloud. By connecting three phases, individual apartments, buildings or whole company areas can be measured.
This enables the user to visualize, control and bill energy consumption in real time. In addition, If / Then actions allow automated control of energy flows based on self-selected events. External devices are controlled via additional contact outputs. This serves to optimize self-consumption and to avoid peak loads.
The smart-me 3-phase meter is MID certified and may therefore be used for billing purposes. The energy data can also be used by third party systems. For example by energy data management (EDM) systems of utilities, or by smart home application via API. In addition, the smart-me Billing Tool was developed especially for prosumers, which enables an automated energy bill for all energy types.
The smart-me energy meter is designed to save space and is mounted on DIN rails. Integration into the smart-me Cloud requires no additional hardware.
- 3-phase energy meter with MID 2014/32/EU Certification
- Direct measurement up to 80 A (not switchable), direct measurement up to 32 A (switchable)
- Encrypted Wi-Fi connection directly to the smart-me cloud
- Real-time measurement data with maximum precision
- Remote switch, time switch and switching according to conditions
- The smart-me cloud enables extensive energy data management, automatic invoicing, remote controlling and alarms
- Additional contact output to control external devices
- The 3-phase meter acts as a gateway to the cloud for (almost) all IP-capable smart-energy devices (heat pumps, heating systems, battery storages, and many more)
- Easy installation using the free smart-me app available for Android and iOS