smart-me develops both the energy measuring devices and the software that are needed for a comprehensive energy management system. With our system, the energy flows can be visualized in real time, self-consumption can be optimized and energy consumption billed.
Working at smart-me means working on the energy transition and being part of an innovative team with flat hierarchies.
smart-me is looking for a
Software Developer for C# and .net 80-100%
immediately or according to agreement in Rotkreuz
- You are co-responsible for the development of our cloud environment and the corresponding apps
- You write server-side code for our cloud, the focus is on the parameters scalability and performance
- You develop web software (Asp.net)
- You work on new solutions in the field of renewable energies, especially in the field of energy management and e-mobility
Your Basic Qualifications
- You have a university education in the field of software development (FH/Uni/ETH)
- You have at least three years of work experience in software development with .NET and C#
- You have very good programming skills
- You have acquired very good knowledge in agile software development
- You enjoy teamwork and have good communication skills, both written and verbal, for working in an interdisciplinary, dynamic and innovative company
- You bring applied English skills for the daily work routine
- You show a high level of commitment, flexibility and resilience
Your Advanced Qualifications
Advantageously, you already have practical experience
- with large scalable systems
- in development of web areas
- in the development of smartphone apps
- with NOSQL databases
- Exciting and varied responsibilities in a very innovative company
- Flat hierarchy with straightforward communication and quick decision-making
- Working in an interdisciplinary team and versatile development opportunities
- A diverse range of tasks and responsibilities and taking over your own responsibilities
- The opportunity to actively contribute and help shape the future of a growing company and innovative products
Are You Intrigued?
Then send your complete application including a letter of motivation and CV as well as any diplomas/credentials to:
[email protected] (in a single PDF document).
If you have any questions, please contact Stefan Ineichen ([email protected] or +41 41 511 09 99).