The smart-me M-Bus gateway reads all energy meters with the M-Bus interface according to EN 13757-2, -3. Since it uses the existing WiFi network, no additional hardware needs to be installed. The meter data for the various energy sources (water, heat, gas, temperature) are transferred directly to the smart-me cloud and can be used in the smart-me energy management system.
The smart-me energy management offers: automatic invoicing, controls, optimisations, visualisations, alarms and much more. It can also be used for ISO 50001 certification and is BAFA eligible in Germany.
- M-Bus Gateway to the smart-me Cloud
- Integrated level converter for 50 M-Bus loads, with repeaters up to 100 slaves
- Integrated power supply
- Supports all M-Bus devices according to EN 13757-2, -3 (formerly EN 1434-3)
- Encrypted WiFi connection directly to the smart-me cloud
- Integrated data logger with automatic synchronisation after connection has been reestablished
- Easy installation with the free smart-me app for Android and iOS